Screen Printing Services
Screen printing is the most traditional and widely accepted as the best method for garment printing. Here at Color Flo Graphics we use modern screen printing methods, highly sophisticated automatic machinery and manual presses to quickly print many shirts in a assembly-line process. Our 20,000 sq/ft facility is ideal to handle large production jobs and producing quality products.
We currently do the following:
- Direct To Garment – Also known as DTG, is a process of printing on textiles and garments using specialized or modified inkjet technology.
- Plastisol – Plastisol is the most common ink we use for garment decoration. Plastisol inks are recommended for printing on colored fabric. On lighter fabric, plastisol is extremely opaque and can retain bright image.
- Discharge – Discharge inks is used to print lighter colors onto dark background fabrics, they work by removing the dye of the garment – this means they leave a much softer texture.
- Foil – Foil consists of a glue printed onto the fabric and look has a reflective/mirror. Although foil is finished with a heat press process it needs the screen printing process in order to add the adhesive glue onto the material for the desired logo or design.
- Glitter/Shimmer – Glitter/Shimmer ink is when metallic flakes become an additive in the ink base to create this sparkle effect. Usually available in gold or silver but can be mixed to make most colors..
- Metallic – Metallic ink is similar to glitter, but smaller particles suspended in the ink. A glue is printed onto the fabric, then nano-scale fibers applied on it. This is often purchased already made.
- Puff – Expanding ink, or puff, is an additive to plastisol inks which raises the print off the garment, creating a 3D feel and look to the design. Mostly used when printing on apparel.
- Heat Transfer – Heat transfers are what is used to apply custom printed graphic designs and photographs to 100% cotton and cotton-blended garments.
- Graphic Designing – Graphic Designing is the art and practice of planning and projecting ideas. We currently offer these services to provide you the perfect design for your garments as well as your business.
- Re-Label – Customize your garment with your inside label
- Tagging – Include your tags to be sold at retail
- Fold & Polybag – Retail ready service